Thoughts from a Cylon

Random thoughts on everything from technology to video games to politics to world events. But probably mostly the first two.

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Introductions

Hello reader (likely someone I know),

My name is Chris, and this is my blog (I feel very early 2000s by starting this. Do they even call them blogs anymore?). Anyways, I created this to type out my thoughts on things that I find interesting and hopefully I can present them in ways that you find interesting as well.

Since the title is "Introductions" I'll start off by telling you a bit about me. As I stated three lines up, my name is Chris. I'm 24 and just graduated from college last spring. I'm currently working two jobs, and hoping to find a full time job somewhat soon (if I can figure out what I want to do...that's terrible, isn't it?)

Now that we're past that boring part I can start to tell you a bit about what exact types of things this blog will be about. First off, my major hobby is video games, so I love to talk about upcoming games, games I'm currently playing, the state of the industry, etc. I also find technology to be fascinating, so I'll likely be posting about cool new products that I'm geeking out about. Another one of my big fascinations is world news and events (exciting, right?). I'm obsessed with keeping up with world news, so I have to check my cellphone at least once an hour to make sure nothing really interesting has happened, so likely when something big happens, or I read about an interesting event, I'll be posting about it here.

While I can already hear the footsteps heading for the metaphorical doorway, I ask you to bear with me and give me a chance to hopefully introduce you to something interesting. Also, as for the title of this blog, I'll be talking about that one before too much longer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home